Challenges Customers Face
As a stakeholder in the supply chain, you would understand that if it doesn’t function well, it could ultimately mean the demise of your competitive advantage. While managing the supply chain, there are some key issues and questions you would face when you are trying to improve its effectiveness. With our Supply Chain Analytics Service, we help you provide you with these answers. Some of the questions or issues you may have could be as follows:
- Can I make the forecasts of demand more accurate, so I can plan the supply better?
- Who are my best and most consistent suppliers?
- Each supplier has a servicing cost, can I do with lesser suppliers without increasing risk?
- How can I be sure that the material will reach me on time?
- Can I optimize the inventory which is lying across various different levels of the supply chain?
- How can I manage cash better so that I can improve my supplier loyalty and satisfaction?