Challenges Customers Face
There are many issues and questions banks are grappling with:
- How do we gain Market Share and improve profitability?
- How can I bring all the information in various systems in the bank to a common ground to aid decision making?
- What should we be doing to monitor and improve our customer satisfaction?
- How do we increase Lifetime Customer Value?
- Can we improve our customer loyalty?
- Why are my SLAs slipping with respect to customer TAT (Turn around time)?
- What is the best way to target individual customers and provide them with tailor-made offerings?
- What marketing strategies should we employ and what RoI can we expect on the spends?
- How should we price our products or services through their lifecycles?
- What promotions and offers do we employ?
- How do we optimize our capacity planning process?
- Can we predict and mitigate fraud and risk?